At reward, that is very traditional for humans who wish to lose kilos consider the first thing to lose physique fat is going to the gymnasium … Virtually, helps us this style of endeavor to lose fat?
At reward, that is very traditional for humans who wish to lose kilos consider the first thing to lose physique fat is going to the gymnasium … Virtually, helps us this style of endeavor to lose fat?
In this article we have discussed the best diet plan to lose weight in a healthier way. You need a diet plan that can be continued for a longer time together with daily exercise session.
People who are obese or overweight continuously search for the best diet plan for weight loss. Here, in this article you will find the best diet plan to lose weight in a healthier way. Remember, there is no shortcut to become slim. There is no quick trick or technique to look like a super model. What you need is a diet plan continued for a longer time together with daily exercise session.
Many celebrities stay away from strict diets and follow a relaxed but healthy diet. They say that basically it is important to be healthy and happy. Taking health food in the form of brown rice, whole wheat bread, oats, plenty of vegetables and fruits- these are their diet rules.
Fruit should be eaten from the time you get up until noon as it helps to cleanse the system. Fruit should never be eaten with anything else. For lunch and dinner one can either have a carbohydrate based meal which would be grains, beans and veggies or a protein meal which would be protein and veggies. Never combine carbohydrate and protein as they fight in the stomach and then become toxic. People gain weight not because of overeating and too little exercise but because they wrongly combine protein rich foods with starchy foods.
Here are some popular diets
Low GI diet: If you eat food with low glycaemic index (GI), your blood sugar will stay balanced and you will have fewer cravings. Wholegrain and lentils are in, sugar, white bread, mashed potatoes and chocolates are out.
Calorie restriction diet: By reducing the calories intake by 40% often having one meal a day, you slow down the aging process to allow yourself to live till 100 or more. The diet is big on flaxseed, rice bran, brewers yeast, sprouts, with green tea and sugar-free gum for snacks.
Mediterranean diet: It involves high consumption of fruits, vegetables, bread and other cereals, potatoes, nuts and beans. Olive oil is an important mono-saturated fat source. Dairy and red meat are low, eggs almost minimal and wine be consumed in moderate amounts.
Zone diet: According to this diet, the ideal ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats is 40:30:30 respectively. There are two methods you can use to control the portion size of carbohydrates and proteins. You have to eat your first meal or snack within an hour of walking and the last meal an hour before going to sleep at night.
Our present era is truly the age of science. The wonders of science are in the peak in this era. Science has progressed by leaps and bounds. It has completely changed the man and brought tremendous revolutions in our lives. Science and technology has changed the man and his life style. It has transformed the very face of the earth. Human has discovered great inventions and far-reaching discoveries through science. Science has blessed mankind with such instruments and have earned a name and reverence science.
Aim of Wonders of Science.
The wonders of science are too many to be counted, however, some of them are worth mentioning here. The entire growth and advancement of science is really a vast subject. Some of the renowned wonders of science, which provided direct good change in human lives will be discussed in the succeeding paragraphs.
Wonders of Science in Medical Sector
In the field of health and hygiene, science has created many wonder. Penicillin, streptomycin and other drugs have proved to be miraculous drugs. Many fatal and chronic diseases have been overcome by science. It has conquered death and diseases. These medicines has increased the life span of human beings. Plastic surgery is another important wonder of science which can transform an ugly woman into a beauty queen. X-rays can detect the defect inside the bodies of living beings.
Wonders of Science in Communication Sector
Wonders of science can also see in the field of communication. Advancement of science is amazing in this field. The inventions like electric trains, aero-planes and ships are some of the will-known wonders. These tremendous inventions have converted this massive globe into a beautiful, full of all comforts / luxuries and well-connected village. We can easily visit many cities of the world in one day. Science and technology has minimized the distances and brings us closer to each other.
Wonders of Science in Atomic Energy Sector
Atomic energy is another wonderful blessings of modern sciences. It satisfies the needs of human being in energy sector and doubles their efficiency for producing energy. Atomic sector is the most powerful source than other sources of energy. It can run mills, factories and great industrial and technological establishments / installations. We can use atomic explosions in leveling of mountains and digging of canals. Moreover, we can also use these explosions for raising of water from glaciers.
Wonders of Science in Agriculture Sector
Science has glorified machines and machineries and increased its efficiencies. Although, revolution in mechanical sector has led us towards unemployment and environmental pollution hazards. However, it also the solution of these problems. For example, the usage of tractor, agricultural instruments, chemicals and insecticides has increased the average output in agriculture sector. By applying scientific methods in agriculture, the yields of farms have been increased.
On the whole, the wonders of science are countless. Science has taught us to fly like a bird in the air and swim like fish in water. It has satisfy our wants and wishes. Science has given us comforts and facilities like telephone for quick communication with each other and television for awareness. It has also facilitate us in shape of fans, computers, air-conditioned, cars and buildings. The difference between summer and winter is negligible due to wonders of science. Science can be used to eliminate poverty, increase production in the farms as well as in factories and for other constructive purpose. The wonders of science have made all these facilities possible. So, we must try our best to increase our capability in all sectors of science for a bright future and for next generations.
The need to lose fat and trim around the belly region could be the dream for many, but many have faced problems to lose belly fat. Exercises to lose belly fat could mainly aim at losing fat both in the upper and also the lower belly, with right exercises complimented with including lot of protein in the diet.
Exercises that help to lose fat from belly region would tell us that there is no single set of exercises that work for all to lose belly fat. Exercises to lose belly fat could mainly aim at losing fat both in the upper and lower belly, with these exercises complimented with including lot of protein in the diet.
1. Burn more calories than you consume. If this makes you go: “D-uuuh!!”, snap out of it and consider that this elementary aspect of dieting escapes countless clueless — and doomed — dieters. Tabloids may claim to have the “miracle foods” that’ll allow you to eat like a pig and have the pounds melt off, but it’s a load.
2. Establish your base metabolism, and set a target calorie goal approx. 500 calories below it. I wrote an article dedicated to establishing your metabolism earlier, so look it up in the article archive if you need a refresher.
3. Keep an honest log. Make estimates of how many calories you stuff yourself with every meal and tally up the total to make sure you stay within your target calorie goal. Convenient “mistakes,” under-estimates and forgetfulness allows you to eat more now, but you’re defeating the whole point of dieting.
IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO START
4. Actively choose good sources of fat. This may sound like stupid advice — shouldn’t you AVOID fat when dieting? Well, yes and no. You have to keep consuming some fat, just not going overboard. Avoid butter, bacon, whole milk, coconuts and such like the plague. Instead, make use of olive oil (virgin) and fatty fish. Peanut butter is an interesting topic. I used to put it in the same category as the “bad” fats. It belongs there, packing saturated fat as well as artery-clogging trans fatty acids. However, based on highly unscientific testimonies by others as well as personal experience, it seems like a handful of peanuts once in a while when dieting can do wonders in keeping energy levels up while not wreaking havoc with your overall diet. Strange and illogical? You betcha. But it just so happens to work anyway, kind of like bumblebees flying though they technically shouldn’t be able to.
5. Eat small but frequent meals throughout the day. You’ve heard it a million times, I’m sure, but facts remain: In order to keep an even level of blood sugar, you have to eat small, balanced meals.
6. Don’t go wimpy on the weight training. When you diet, you’re in the danger zone for losing muscle mass most of the time. To avoid this, keeping pumping iron, and be diligent about it!
7. Avoid alcohol. Given that barbeque-season is upon us, this can be tough when your friends bring out the ice-cold brews The solution is simple: Only associate with other bodybuilders, so you at least won’t be the lone dweeb sipping a diet soda! For those of you who have the ridiculous idea that your life should not revolve around bodybuilding: Snap out of it.
8. Do cardio in moderation. Doing 45 mins on the stairmaster every day is a great way to get the pounds off quicker. 2 hours is not so great, since you’re bound to start losing muscle mass. When and how much is individual (and depending on what you’ve had to eat earlier in the day) but avoid cardio sessions in excess of 1 hour. If you need the punishment do one session in the morning and one in the evening. Also remember to stay in the 65%-70% heart rate zone for optimal fat burn.
9. Schedule “cheating” days to stay sane. Dieting is no fun. No matter how gung-ho and motivated you are when you start out, you’ll have days when everything is darkness and the world is out to get you. Make sure to get a treat once a week on a set day (Saturday is good) as it gives you something to look forward to. A juicy burger is fatty and calorie-dense, but if you prepare by doing extra cardio for three days in advance you’ll come in right on target for the week.
10. Don’t be afraid of soy. I used to avoid fake-meat products, but having been married to a vegetarian for 3+ years I’ve tried soy hot dogs, burgers, chicken patties, even riblets that taste just like the real thing. And here’s the kicker: Soy products is mostly protein! Granted, soy protein is not the highest quality out there, but if you drink a glass of milk or have some other high-quality protein source with it you can bump up the overall quality in a hurry. Besides, soy has a number of great health benefits when eaten in moderation and contains very little fat.
1.Before dieting, you must know how many calories you normally need in a day. If you are sedentary, multiply your weight (in pounds) by fifteen. If you are moderately active, multiply your weight by seventeen; if you are active, multiply your weight by twenty. This will give you the average calorie intake you need per day.
2.Remember to eat your fruits and veggies! You need at least five servings of them per day – doing this will put you on the right track to a healthy body, because fruits and vegetables have beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They also fill up your stomach fast so that you don’t overeat and take into many calories.
3.Monitor the quantity of food you eat. Avoid high-calorie foods and eat in small portions. A helpful tip is to chew your food slowly because this makes digestion easy on your body and you will also be less likely to overeat.
4.Don’t skip meals. When you want to lose weight it may be tempting to starve yourself – but eating small amounts of food frequently can help you maintain a healthy, balanced calorie intake throughout the day. Also, your blood sugar level will be adversely affected if you don’t eat often. You can even divide the standard allotment of three meals into five or six smaller meals.
5.Fresh fruits and vegetables are ideal – packaged and processed foods have high sodium and fat content. You are more likely to lose weight if you eat naturally fresh foods.
6.Don’t limit your food intake too much. Go ahead and indulge yourself; eat your favorite treat. It’s okay to have that slice of birthday cake at the occasional party. Just make sure to eat in moderation and use those special desserts as rewards, instead of enemies, to your weight loss experience.
7.Don’t always believe everything you read on a food label. “Fat free” does not necessarily mean low calories. The same wisdom goes for foods that boast “low sugar” or “low carbs.” Glance over the nutrition label – there you’ll find the calorie count.
8.Try to limit the number of juices and sugary beverages you drink. Instead, drink eight glasses water a day – this flushes out your body’s toxins and waste.
9.If possible, keep a food journal. This will help you keep track of your calorie intake and will be a daily reminder of the types of foods you need.
10.Don’t forget to exercise! Thirty to sixty minutes of physical activity a day will ensure your health and help you lose weight (and not to mention, firm up those muscles). Weight-bearing exercises are especially great ways to burn those pesky calories.
It’s no secret that many parents and their children are overweight. These 10 simple ‘secrets’ can help you change your family’s lifestyle so that you can all become fit and healthy.
1) Eat Whole Grain Foods
Processed and refined grains, such as white bread, white rice, cereal, pasta, and other foods made with white flour have a high glycemic index, low amounts of fiber, and less vitamins and minerals as foods made with whole grains. Making the switch to whole grain foods, including whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice, and cereals made with whole grains, are an easy and healthy way to make your family’s diet more nutritious.
2) Limit Soda and Fruit Drinks
Soda and fruit drinks have low nutritional value and a lot of calories. At about 150 calories per 12 ounce serving, your kids will gain an extra pound about every 3 weeks if they drink just one can of soda each day.
Cutting back or eliminating soda, fruit drinks, and even fruit juice, can be a good way to get rid of a lot of extra calories and leave room for your kids to eat more nutritious foods.
Most children don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables and that usually means that they are eating other less nutritious foods. With a high fiber content and lots of vitamins and minerals, fruits and vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet. And because they have lots of water in them, eating fruits and vegetables can help you to feel full and satisfied so that you don’t overeat.
4) Eat More Foods with Calcium
A common mistake people make when trying to lose weight is that they stop drinking milk, eating cheese and yogurt. Calcium is important to build healthy bones and to help you lose weight. You should encourage your kids to drink low-fat milk, eat portioned amounts of cheese and yogurt to help lose weight and maintain a healthy weight.
5) Be More Active
Everyone knows that part of the cause of the current obesity epidemic is that people are much less active then they used to be. Getting kids involved in organized activities, which can be either team or individual sports, and cutting back on the amount of time in front of the TV, computer and playing video games will burn calories and improve fitness levels.
Family activities are also a good way to be more physically active. Even simple things, like walking across a parking lot, using stairs, and going for short family walks or bike rides, can make a big difference.
6) Know Where Calories Come From
While you don’t necessarily need to do daily calorie counts, keep a diary of what your family eats for a few days can help you see where extra calories are coming from. Are your kids overweight because of the calories they get from a bedtime snack or those two glasses of Kool Aid or soda he drinks? Or maybe because his portion sizes are too large?
If you know where your kids’ calories are coming from, you will know where to make changes and how you can cut back, especially on foods that have a lot of empty calories.
Carbs get a bad wrap, especially with all of the proponents of high protein diets, like the Atkins and South Beach Diet. Not all carbs are created equal. While it is a good idea to avoid foods that have refined such as white bread, foods made with white flour, and foods and beverages sweetened with sugar, other carbs should be part of a balanced diet.
Instead of avoiding all carbs, just learn about how to choose foods with ‘good’ carbohydrates, which includes fruits, vegetables, beans, and whole grain foods.
8) Learn About Fats
Like carbs, there are ‘good’ and ‘bad’ fats. Instead of making the mistake of trying to stick to a low fat diet, and simply substituting other foods that are often just as high in calories, you should eat foods that have ‘good’ fat in them. This includes foods with polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. On the other hand, you should avoid saturated fats and trans fats.
Even if your family eats healthy at home, if you eat super-sized fast food meals a few times a week, they are probably still at risk for becoming overweight. If you eat out a lot, review the nutritional facts of the restaurant’s menu and watch your portion sizes. Calories and fat quickly adds up when eating out!
10) Stay Motivated!
Most people know what they need to do to be healthier however, eating healthy and exercising is not easy. Education about the specifics of a healthy diet, getting the whole family involved, and setting goals, can help your family stay healthy and fit. Hire a personal trainer or seek the counsel of a dietitian to keep you on the healthy track.
In this article, Environmental Nutrition provides a snapshot of 10 of the most popular ingredients currently in supplements for weight loss.
Made from the shells of lobsters, shrimp and other shellfish, chitosan is an indigestible fiber. It is supposed to help weight loss by binding with the fat you eat, blocking its absorption. However, studies do not support this claim. Side effects include constipation and gas. People with shellfish allergies should beware.
Most often present as chromium picolinate, it has been promoted to boost lean mass and decrease body fat. Though study findings have been inconclusive, an analysis of several studies recently concluded that supplementing with 200 to 400 micrograms of chromium picolinate could result in about a 2.5-pound weight loss per week in some people. Other studies have found a loss of body fat and an increase in muscle tissue, with no change in weight. Still others have found no effect at all. Though some laboratory studies have raised safety issues, a large number of human studies suggest it is safe.
Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange)
This herbal extract is a natural source of synephrine (a compound similar to ephedrine) and the supplement industry’s current answer to the ephedra ban. But there are no published studies to show it is an effective supplement for weight loss. And like ephedra, its side effects include an increase in blood pressure; Environmental Nutrition recommends avoiding it.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Both animal and human research hints at a possible role for CLA in reducing body fat and increasing lean body mass, but it’s not quite ready for prime time. None of the human studies have been long-term. CLA is currently being studied in combination with chromium picolinate. CLA is found naturally in dairy foods and beef and is generally considered safe.
The extract from Garcinia cambogia fruit rind contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which supposedly curbs food intake, weight gain and storage of excess calories as fat. However, studies have failed to prove G. cambogia is an effective weight-loss aid. The most common side effects are upper respiratory and gastrointestinal symptoms.
Caffeine is the effective ingredient in guarana plant seeds. Guarana may have a mild appetite suppressant effect over the short term. It was often used in combination with ephedra until ephedra was banned. The potential side effects are those of caffeine overdose—insomnia, restlessness, anxiety or panic.
HMB is a natural byproduct of the breakdown of the amino acid leucine. HMB supplements are used by body builders in hopes of increasing muscle mass. A few small studies have suggested that HMB increases lean mass and decreases body fat when combined with weight training. However, studies with overweight and obese people are needed.
Psyllium is a water-soluble fiber from Plantago ovato seeds. Taken before a meal, it may make you feel full, causing you to eat less. While it is proved to aid constipation (that’s how Metamucil works), it has not been proved as an effective weight-loss aid.
Pyruvate formulas boast that they stimulate metabolism and reduce body fat. Pyruvate is found naturally in food and in the body as a result of the breakdown of carbohydrates and protein. Some studies have shown a weight-loss benefit with pyruvate supplements. But the people in the studies also exercised and cut back on calories. Moreover, the dosage used in the studies was high, requiring a handful of tablets each day. Experts say the case for pyruvate to aid weight loss is weak.
Brewed into a tea, bitter Yerba mate is high in caffeine. Used in combination with other caffeine-containing herbs, like guarana and damiana, it was found in one study to delay stomach emptying time and aid weight loss. The study was short (45 days), so conclusions on keeping the weight off cannot be made.
The Bottom Line
Though all are relatively expensive and none are proved, of these top popular weight-loss contenders, chromium picolinate and CLA are probably the most studied. If you’ve already made up your mind to go the supplement route, you might want to give them a try. Just don’t expect miracles and check with your doctor first.
More at http://www.phentermine-xenical-4you.com
1. Do not restrict food. Restricting food increases the risk your child may develop eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia later in life. It can also have a negative effect on growth and development. Also by restricting food you will actually increase the risk of overeating later in the day which will cause weight gain.
2. Keep healthy food at hand. Children will eat what’s readily available. Keep fruit in a bowl on the counter, not buried in the crisper section of your fridge. Remember, your child can only choose foods that you stock in the house, by limiting ‘junk food’ you will, by default, teach your child how to choose healthier foods.
3. Don’t label foods as “good” or “bad.” Instead, tie foods to the things your child cares about, such as sports, academics and hobbies. Let your child know that lean protein such as turkey and calcium in dairy products give strength to their sports and academic performance, the antioxidants in fruits and vegetables add luster to skin and hair and the carbs in whole grains will give them energy to play.
4. Praise healthy choices. Give your children a proud smile and tell them how smart they are when they choose healthy foods. Kids thrive on positive reinforcement!
5. Don’t nag about unhealthy choices. If your child chooses unhealthy foods infrequently, ignore it. However, if your child always wants fatty, fried food, redirect the choice. You might try roasting potato sticks in the oven (tossed in just a bit of oil) instead of buying french fries. Or, if your child wants candy, you might make fresh strawberries dipped in a little chocolate sauce. Too busy? Then keep naturally sweet dried fruit at home for quick snacks. With consistent effort taste buds change and soon your child will be craving healthy foods.
6. Never use food as a reward. This could create weight problems in later life. Instead, reward your children with something physical and fun — perhaps a trip to the park or a quick game of catch.
7. Sit down to family dinners at night. If this isn’t a tradition in your home, it should be. Research shows that children who eat dinners at the table with their parents have better nutrition and are less likely to get in serious trouble as teenagers. Start with one night a week, and then work up to three or four, to gradually build the habit.
8. Prepare plates in the kitchen. There you can put healthy portions of each item on everyone’s dinner plate. Your children will learn to recognize correct portion sizes. Too often people go for seconds and even thirds just because the food is right there. You might notice that you need less food to feel full!
9. Give the kids some control. Ask your children to take three bites of all the foods on their plate and give it a grade, such as A, B, C, D, or F. When healthy foods – especially certain vegetables — get high marks, serve them more often. Offer the items your children don’t like less frequently. This lets your children participate in decision making. After all, dining is a family affair!
10. Consult your pediatrician. Always talk with your child’s doctor before putting your child on a diet, trying to help your child gain weight, or making any significant changes in the type of foods your child eats. Never diagnose your child as too heavy, or too thin, by yourself. If weight change is recommended seek the help of a Dietitian